Fire Protection Services, Products & Systems
Portable & Wheeled Fire Extinguishers:
- Sales - Major lines: Ansul, Amerex and Badger
- Service and maintenance of all types of fire extinguishers - all required periodic service and maintenance performed including:
- 6 year maintenance
- fire hose testing re-coupling
- high and low pressure hydrostatic testing
Fire Alarm Systems:
- Installation & Service of Notifier (a world wide leader in advanced fire alarm systems)
- Re-design and re-model
- 24 hour service on most brands of fire alarm systems
- P.E and NICET level III design
Special Fire Hazard Suppression Systems:
- High Pressure CO2 systems
Koetter Fire Protection specializes in design and installation of CO2 systems for the semiconductor industry. Koetter Fire Protection is recognized by Ansul as one of a select few (only 10 companies in the U.S.) to have completed their invitation only, advanced design course specific to semiconductor.
- Clean agent suppression systems (Inergen, FM-200, Halon 1301) service and inspection.
- Re-calculate and re-design to accommodate hazard changes
- Low pressure CO2 system design, installation and service
- NICET level IV and P.E. design
Restaurant Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems:
- Koetter Fire dedicates several teams solely to the installation, service and inspection of cooking equipment and exhaust hood protection
- Factory trained design and service technicians
Water Based Fire Suppression:
- 24-hour emergency service of all types of fire suppression and fire protection systems
- Complete installation, tenant finish-outs, remodels, maintenance, inspection and testing.
- Dry pipe
- Deluge and water mist
- Fire pump inspection (testing and repair)
- Underground piping installation and repair
- Computer generated easy to read reports that detail recommendations and deficiencies.
Foam System Service:
- High and low expansion foam systems design, installation, service, inspection and recharge
Hydrostatic Testing & Eddy Current Testing of D.O.T. regulated cylinders
- Our computerized high pressure testing facility provides accurate recording and documentation of all test results. Koetter Fire specializes in testing of breathing air cylinders. Testing to 10,000 psi.
- We operate a DOT licensed facility utilizing computer based hydrostatic test hardware. Using a computer-controlled system assures that DOT test requirements are properly applied and conformed to.
- NOTE: We do not test chlorine, ammonia, acetylene, or toxic gas cylinders.
Certified Back Flow Preventer Testing
(all types of assemblies including fire line, domestic, and irrigation)
Client Training and Support
- Thorough client training in use of all installed systems
- 24-hour support