Cooper-Wheelock Series S 8" Ceiling Speakers & Speaker Strobes
Cooper-Wheelock’s colored lens strobe products are available on Series RSS strobes and Series E speaker/strobes in amber, blue, green or red lens colors. These products are not Listed for fire alarm use, but they are built with the same high quality circuits and parts used in Cooper-Wheelock’s life safety strobes and speakers. They are designed for indoor use and can be either wall or ceiling mounted to standard electrical boxes or to Cooper-Wheelock’s surface mount boxes.
The strobes operate from 16 to 33 vdc (using filtered or FWR voltage). Intensity options for amber, blue and green lens strobes include multi-candela models with four field-selectable settings or high intensity 110 candela models.
Red lens strobes are available in 75 or 110 candela models and are Listed under UL Standard 1638. Series E speakers with colored lens strobes are field selectable for 25 or 70 VRMS operation with wattage taps of 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 watts. Other Cooper-Wheelock signaling products can also be provided with colored lens strobes.
- Choice of four strobe lens colors with wide range of intensity options
- Wide operating voltage range
- Strobes can be synchronized with Cooper-Wheelock’s SM or DSM sync modules or POWERPATH™ power supplies
- Combination speaker/strobes available for voice messages with visual alerting
- Mount to standard electrical boxes
- High quality designs from the leader in fire notification alarms
Cooper-Wheelock’s colored lens strobe products are designed for effective alerting of employees or personnel in industrial, military or government applications. They are ideal for Mass Notification systems and for emergency, warning or trouble notification in many industrial operations.