Cooper Wheelock Red Fire Strobe Light- Series RSSR
Wheelock Fire Notification
Fire Strobe Lights with Red Lens
Cooper-Wheelock’s patented Series RSSR Sync/Non-Sync Fire Strobe Lights with Red Lens have low current draw and zero inrush while maintaining their outstanding performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness. The Series RSSR Red Light Strobes are UL Listed under Standard 1638 for Emergency Devices. All strobes use a Xenon flashtube enclosed in a rugged Lexan® red lens to provide maximum reliability for effective visual signaling.
Fire Strobes may be synchronized when used in conjunction with the Series SM or DSM Sync Module(s) or Cooper-Wheelock’s PS-12/24-8 Power Supply with Cooper-Wheelock’s Patented Sync Protocol. Cooper-Wheelock’s Series RSSR Strobes employ an integral, Patented Strobe Mounting Plate that makes it easy to mount to a variety of backboxes.
The strobes can be mounted to single-gang, double-gang, 4" square, 100mm European backboxes or the SHBB surface backbox. If the flush backbox has side or top space between it and the finished wall, the NATP (Notification Appliance Trim Plate) may be used. It provides an additional .65" (16.51mm) of trim for the appliance. An attractive cover plate is provided for a clean, finished appearance on all models.
Fire Strobe Applications
- Surpression Notification
- Process Notification
- Emergency Notification
Fire Strobe Features
- Low current draw with temperature compensation to reduce power consumption and wiring costs and zero inrush.
- Available with 15, 75 or 110cd wall or ceiling mount.
- 24 VDC operational voltage.
- Synchronize with Cooper-Wheelock SM, DSM Sync Modules or Cooper-Wheelock’s PS-12/24-8 Power Supply with Cooper-Wheelock’s built-in sync protocol.
- Patented Strobe Mounting Plate for single gang, double gang, 4" square 100mm European or the SHBB shallow backbox for surface mounting.
- Available in Red or White
- Can be Special Ordered with virtualy any lettering (call Customer Service)
- Appprovals Include: UL 1638 (Indoor)