Kidde Fire Control System - Kidde Pegasys
Kidde Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel
What if there was a control system that used microprocessor technology to share the tasks of information gathering and reporting with its fire detectors? What if that system was a powerful, 100% field programmable panel that could control the release of up to nine separate fire suppression systems, in addition to 255 intelligent devices per SLC loop? What if it came with easy-to-program, Windows™-based software that automatically integrated everything from fire detection to alarm to fire suppression system release? Well then, you’d have the revolutionary new Kidde PEGAsys System. The intelligent answer to integrated fire protection for vital facilities.
Thanks to Kidde’s unique Distributed Intelligence architecture, you have more information in a shorter period of time about any type of fire/ supervisory- related event. This enables you to make intelligent decisions about your response. In many cases, you can deal with the incident without the evacuation of personnel or the unnecessary release of your fire suppression systems.
Smart fire detectors, coupled with the Kidde PEGAsys control system, have been designed for greater immunity to ambient electrical noise that can lead to nuisance alarms. The net result is more reliable fire detection with fewer interruptions to your facility’s business continuity than is available with other systems on the market.
Easier and More Economical to Install
Whether you’re upgrading fire protection for an existing facility, or building a new complex, the Kidde PEGAsys System is a pleasure to install. That’s because it can be programmed on site using simple, Windows-based software to suit your facility and reprogrammed when your physical configuration changes. It also uses any code compliant wire so retrofits can often be done without replacing the wire. That’s a big savings in time and labor when compared to conventional fire alarm systems.
A Kidde PEGAsysSystem can control all your fire protection systems:
Click image to enlarge
- Click to enlarge image at right that corresponds to following items.
- Water Sprinkler System for structural fire protection
- Kidde FM-200 Clean AgentSystem protects computerroom and underfloor
- Kidde IND Dry ChemicalSystem, protects paint spray booths
- Kidde FE-13 Clean AgentSystem protects finishedgoods storage area
- Kidde Carbon Dioxide System protects manufacturing machinery
Check Out the PEGAsys System
- Ties facility’s entire fire protection – detection, alarm and
suppression – into one, integrated, highly reliable system
- Features the simplicity of a single, two-wire loop of up to
10,000 feet that can accommodate as many as 255 intelligent input/ output devices
- Uses SmartOne™ BIP (Broadcast Indexing Protocol) for 100% digital loop communications that virtually eliminate common EMI and RFI interference, the cause of most nuisance alarms
- Controls up to nine, independent zones for all types of fire suppression systems – sprinklers, clean agent, dry chemical
- Provides a 1000+ event history buffer for documented after- event analysis
- Supports a complete range of suppression control features including dedicated abort, manual release, supervisory input and time delay to discharge 100% field programmable using simple Windows-based software for fast on site configuration or re-configuration
- U. L. listed and approved by FM, CSFM and MEA (NYC)
- Installed and serviced by the worldwide network of Kidde distributors
- Built to exacting quality standards in an American ISO-certified facility