Cooper-Wheelock's Series NS Horn Strobe Fire Alarms
Series NS/NS4 Single & Multi-Candela Horn Strobe & Horn Appliances
The Series NS Horn Strobe Appliances will satisfy virtually all requirements for indoor, wall mount applications. The Series NH Horn and the horn portion of the Series NS include a selectable continuous horn tone or temporal pattern (Code 3) with selectable dBA settings of 90 or 95 dBA.
Strobe options include 1575cd or Cooper-Wheelock’s patented Multi-Candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd.
These versatile Horn Strobe Appliances may be synchronized when used in conjunction with the Cooper-Wheelock SM, DSM Sync Modules or Cooper-Wheelock’s PS-12/24-8MP Power Supply with patented Sync Protocol. Additionally, the audible may be silenced while maintaining strobe activation.
All models of the Series NS and NH are designed for maximum performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness while meeting or exceeding the latest requirements of NFPA 72/ANSI 117.1/UFC and UL Standards 1971 and 464 as well as meeting ADA requirements concerning photosensitive epilepsy.
Cooper-Wheelock’s Patented 2-Wire Series NS Horn Strobes and Series NH Horns
Offer More Features with Low Current Draw:
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and Factory Mutual (FM) Pending: Chicago
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant
- Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- Field Selectable Candela Settings 15/30/75/110cd
- (24 VDC Multi-Candela models) or 1575cd in 12 or 24 VDC
- Selectable Continuous Horn or Temporal (Code 3)
- 2 Selectable dBA settings of 90 and 95 dBA in both tones
- Patented Universal Mounting Plate
- 12 and 24 VDC models with UL "Regulated Voltage" using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Wall Mount
- NH horn is selectable 12 or 24 VDC in 1 unit
- Synchronize with Cooper-Wheelock SM, DSM Sync Module or Cooper-Wheelock PS-12/24-8MP Power Supply with built-in sync protocol
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to
#18 AWG wires